Geography exam

Today was our first exam, most of you did well but some of you had to study a little more. Remember this exam is worth 60% of your grade, the other 40% consists of your work in class and participation.

Rounding up your final grade (the one in your report card) is subject to consideration.

Congratulations: Alline, Fernanda Macías, Luis, Adrian, Paulina and Omar for your first 10!

The rest of you keep up the good work, I hope to congratulate more of you month by month, thanks for studying for your test! I’m very proud of you 🙂
xoxo

Anuncios

4 pensamientos en “Geography exam

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s