Last week I gave you this month’s study guide, here it is just in case you don’t have it anymore!
Geography Exam (Wednesday, September 18th)
- The Continents
- Map Basics
- Colliding Continents (video)
Science Presentations (Monday, September 23rd)
Keep in mind that we’re having a presentation rehearsal on Friday, feel free to ask any question in order to make the best presentation possible.
- Lesson 1- Kinds of sentences
- Lesson 2 – Complete subjects and predicates
- Lesson 3 – Simple subjects and predicates
- Lesson 4 – Imperatives and interrogatives
- Lesson 5 – Compound subjects
- Lesson 6 – Compound predicates
- Lesson 7- Compound sentences